Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Still Searching for Tukey - Reward $1,000

Thank you to those who have called with possible sightings.  The only way we'll find him is if someone spots him and calls.  Thank you to the cat-friendly gentleman off of Slaughter was able to show me a stray, but alas, it was not Tukey.  Another family off of Sullivan has seen a Tukey possible; I've gone out several times and did manage to catch a glimpse of that kitty under a bush just before it ran off.  I wish I could confirm/deny that cat as Tukey, but so far have not gotten a good enough look at it.  As it did not come to me when I called, I have a hard time believing it is Tukey, but we'll keep trying to get a better look.  Tomorrow we do another 465 piece mailing.

Please do not hesitate to call me if you think you see Tukey!  Terry @ (256) 325-6448.

2 comments:

  1. Poor kitty! I hope you find him soon. I just got your ad today...if he shows up here we'll be in touch...no reward needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received your mailer. I will keep a close eye out for him up and down Slaughter Road.

    Jerry Brunson

    ReplyDelete